Well I’ve given the Cash Renegade system as a good a going over as I’m going to be able to. I’ll divide my comments in Against and For.
- It has been particularly buggy for me. I had problems with my anti-virus flagging it as a potential threat at first but after that was rectified I could start using the system properly.
- What I don’t like about it is the fact that I have to keep entering my username and password. There doesn’t seem any logic to it sometimes as I’ve had to enter it two or three times just to start running the process to create new posts – buggy and annoying! Nevertheless, once it’s set-up and it runs, it does run so very effectively.
- I also don’t like the fact that you have what seems minimal control over the material it takes from the web, spins and then schedules for posting. It could be garbage it’s posting, or it could be implementing just a ‘minimal spin’ of copyrighted material which could leave you teetering on the edge of what’s acceptable and what isn’t. There are online plagiarism checkers so I guess its simple enough to run a paragraph or two through these just to compare the first few times – just to be on the safe side.
- The last thing I don’t like is I still couldn’t get the synonym set-up to work. I’ve emailed the support asking how to fix this but haven’t had a satisfactory answer as yet. When I do [get an answer and get it working] I’ll post a video if I have the time and then you can see the whole functionality in action before you spend a penny. Having said that, from what I saw of the auto blogger, this is a minor inconvenience.
That’s about it for what I didn’t like about the system. However, what I did like about it was the fact that it could automatically create, schedule and post original material.
It did this very effectively from what I experienced. Some of the material is dubious (as per the post with lots of white space) but you would need to cast an eye over all the material being put on your post anyway. Reading anything takes just a fraction of the time to write it anyway.
As for the 10 posts it created there were two I didn’t like so I trashed them. All told, for a first run – an 80% success rate isn’t bad. In fact, it’s not bad at all! How long would it take me to write 8, 500-word+ posts…the best part of a day if not more. So it’s good in that respect.
I also liked the help videos and material that tells you how to set-up your site and to get Cash Renegade running. It’s not as comprehensive as other sites I’ve seen but it is enough to get you started.
The system and interface IS simple and that is a very good thing. it doesn’t have to be complicated so (unlike other systems) why make it so? Nice work.
So will I continue to use it? Without a doubt! It’s fast, it’s effective, it provides me with fresh material and it’ll never run out of ideas.
I could never in a million years write anything that quickly and schedule it to post like that: it is very, very good in that respect. As I mentioned, I don’t like the fact that I can’t validate the material too effectively other than running a paragraph or two through one of the online plagiarism checkers but the time it takes to do that is nothing compared to the overall time saving.
That’s all I really have to say about it: it does what it claims to be able to do.
Remember, it has a 60-day money back guarantee so if you don’t like it or it doesn’t work for you then you’ve lost nothing. If it is of interest to you and you want to trial the product or just have a look at the original Cash Renegade site, then please click here.
A word from the author
I do hope this review has been helpful for you. I don’t have a vested interest in this product other than I’m trying to be unbiased and want to offer my own honest opinion about it. The links to the Cash Renegade site are my affiliate links so if you decide to buy the product then I do get a commission if you use my links.
However, if you decide not to go via my links then you’ll still get the product and I don’t receive anything. I would obviously appreciate it if you did use my links but if you don’t then you have your reasons and that’s fair enough. Whatever you decide though, I hope the information has been of use to you, I hope you liked the videos and they were informative and accurate enough to help you with your decision.
For myself, this and my other reviews will still run, I will keep on writing more when I have the time and I will, of course, always try to remain objective and unbiased.
Best of luck to you,
- I’m currently in the process of reviewing Killer Content and so far I like what I see -
— Click here to read my review —